Virtual, at-home workout programs have been a tremendous hit. If they are to remain successful, they must, like everything else, develop, improve, and adapt. Fortunately, we’ve compiled a list of seven suggestions to help you achieve just that!
1. HOST YOUR VIRTUAL WORKOUTS FROM YOUR ACTUAL STUDIO
This can help you keep a professional appearance while also branding your fitness studio once the crisis has passed. You want people to remember you and say to themselves, “I can’t wait to get in there and workout.”
You’ll have more space to conduct your training DVDs, better lighting, and fewer distractions than in your living room while watching Tiger King.
2. CREATE FITNESS VIDEOS WITH THE RIGHT SPACE AND LIGHTING
If you can’t use your physical fitness studio area, make sure you have enough room and illumination for Zoom users to see what’s going on, what they need to accomplish, and so on.
You want this to be an unforgettable event that members will want to return to and, more crucially, pay to participate in.
3. FOR VIRTUAL FITNESS, UPGRADE YOUR INTERNET SPEED
Upgrade your internet speed by contacting your internet provider. Inquire with your service provider about how they may assist you in achieving a download speed of at least 30-40 megabytes per second. Many internet providers will be happy to work with you to get you a fantastic bargain during this epidemic because you’re doing it for your job, your business, and your livelihood.
4. HAVE TWO TRAINERS HOST YOUR AT-HOME WORKOUTS
What makes this such a memorable experience? This allows members to observe how the workouts are performed with one trainer while the other monitors everyone in the class and calls them out by name to improve their form.
MEMBER’S LOVE THIS, BY THE WAY! They aren’t humiliated; instead, they are thankful.
5. DON’T FORGET TO ACTIVELY COACH AT-HOME FITNESS MEMBERS
- How would you treat a member who was slacking off in your fitness centre?
- What would you do if a member of your physical fitness studio was performing really well?
- What would you do if a client came into your physical fitness facility and was exercising incorrectly?
This is fantastic. GO FOR IT.
I’m serious. Treat them as if they were physically in front of you, and continue to coach, motivate, encourage, teach, and train them as if they were in person.
6. GIVE SPECIAL CARE TO THE FIRST 5 MINUTES AND THE LAST 5 MINUTES OF YOUR VIRTUAL WORKOUT
Remember that sociability is a big part of what makes your LIVE, virtual exercise choice so valuable, and it’s something that other exercise alternatives can’t match. As a result, spend the initial and last five minutes of each lesson mingling with the other students.
Say hello, talk to them about the last class if at all possible, inquire about their lives, be social! Tell them how pleased you are that they have decided to participate in the workout.
7. GET INTO YOUR VIRTUAL FITNESS CLASS EARLY
You must join the Zoom call before any of the other participants. If your class begins at 8:00 a.m., make sure you’re on the phone by 7:50 a.m. This is for two essential reasons:
- Members who join the call 5 minutes before the workout time are likely to be early birds. It will make them feel strange if they are alone on there.
- Being there before the early birds arrive is a terrific approach to engage them in discussion and provide that much-needed socialization and human interaction.