Every day, over 500 million people view video on Facebook, and 64% of consumers make a purchase as a result of watching branded social videos. Video content is an excellent approach to increase your studio’s visibility and create more leads. Workout videos are becoming more popular as people need or prefer to stay at home. You may benefit from creating and sharing videos online whether you’re a professional fitness trainer or just a workout enthusiast.
You can make films and upload them on the internet to connect with your fans (and potential clients), or you may stay connected by hosting live sports classes online. You might want to consider doing both, as each offers its own set of benefits.
Going live is the closest thing to an actual training session, and you can make specific corrections to your trainees on platforms where you can see them. Uploading videos to the internet is a terrific way to ensure that they are constantly available, whenever the viewer wants them. Combining the two is a good idea.
There are two options:
- Make a video of it and submit it to the social media platform where you wish to share it. Native videos have an 86% larger reach than YouTube links since they are directly uploaded rather than shared as a link.
- Make a video in real time. Eighty percent of people would prefer watch a brand’s live broadcast than read a blog. When a video is live on Facebook, people watch it for three times longer.
However, for those of you who are unsure where to begin or what topics to cover,
Here are 15 simple video ideas:
- Before and After a Workout: What to Eat
- Carbs that are good for you vs. carbs that are bad for you
- Fats that are good for you vs. fats that are bad for you
- Thoughts on Paleo, Keto, and Atkin Diets
- Veganism’s Advantages and Disadvantages
- Breakfast Foods to Try
- Is It Harmful to Eat Right Before Bedtime?
- How much water should I drink on a daily basis?
- What are the Healthiest and Most Effective Supplements?
- Is it better to Stretch or Not to Stretch, and When Do You Stretch?
- When is the best time to exercise?
- Fruits and Vegetables: The Real Story
- Which is better: white meat or dark meat when it comes to chicken?
- Best Fat-Burning Exercises
- Yoga’s 8 Advantages
These are only a few suggestions.
There are innumerable other themes on which you might write. Consider the most often asked queries by your members or the most popular topics on the internet. It’s worth making a film about if the subject is important to your members.
The majority of Facebook videos are viewed without sound. Add captions to your videos to enhance the amount of time viewers spend watching them by up to 12%. People are more likely to watch and interact with your video if you provide captions.
The videos you make don’t have to be shot with high-tech equipment. A simple Facebook Live or phone-recorded video will suffice.